Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Hi my name is Julie and after many years of reading sewing blogs I have decided to start my own for 2011.

Yesterday I when looked in the cupboard in my sewing room I  was shocked to see how out of control my stash of fabric has become!  I have made a new years resolution to not buy any new fabric this year.  The fabric for every item of clothing I sew this year must come from my stash. For me this is a huge challenge.  I am hoping by starting this blog it will help keep me honest and accountable.

The first step was to sort through the mess in the cupboard.  There is no way on earth I could possibly achieve my goal in the mess I was in.  This is now done check out the transformation!




I have to admit I am very ashamed of that first pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment